Contact: Mrs Christine Matthews
Opens: 8:00am – 9:00am (Term time only)
15:15pm – 18:00pm
Cost: £3:70 per morning 10% off for two or more children.
£6:30 per evening 10% off for two or more children.
Talk to New Starters.
- Breakfast Club Open 8 – 9am £3:70 per morning 10% off for two children or more from one family
Cereals, breakfast bars, toast, drink fresh orange, apple juice or milk
- After School Club open 3:15 – 6:00 from £6:30 per evening 10% off for two children or more from the same family.
Snack provided open sandwiches, ravioli on toast, fresh fruit to follow, drink fresh oange or apple juice or water.
- Special dietary requirements are catered for, nut free policy.
- We are open term time only.
- We are Ofsted registered and got GOOD for our inspection. We have been open for 6 years.
- All staff are DBS checked.
- Emphasis on enjoyment and freely chosen play.
- Some play is structured but not everything.
- Discipline system, time out with a sand timer.
- Every September we sit down with the children and they write their own rules, displayed on the wall as a reminder.
- Outside play is recommended, weather permitting.
- We have bikes, scooters, go – karts and a sand pit for out door play.
- We have TV, wii, new for 2015 laptops, books, games, crafts, cooking soup, bread, bake buns and pizzas. We have fun with cornflour and shaving foam.
- Themed sessions, Chinese New Year, Diwali, Chinese and Indian food tasting.
- Trips, to see Santa at Iron Garden Centre, Playdale Farm and this year Sea Life Centre.
- We have our own garden, we grow potatoes, peas, onions, carrots etc.
- We would like parents to come in and teach the children new skills!
- Reception children are collected by class teacher after the Breakfast Club.
- Reception children are collected from class after the end of the school day and taken to the After School Club.
- All children are escorted to the toilet.
- We have an intercom to be used by the parents when collecting their children from The Base.